At PPML we recruit the most exceptional talent who have an ambition to explore their passion, to make an impact on business growth and build their careers. We trust that each and every one of you has unique qualifications and capabilities and understands just how important your career development is to the success of our business. Therefore, take your time and explore all the opportunities we offer. Together, we achieve great things.
- Control and repaired on network & maintenance the server system.
- Recommend on the purchase of new computers/spare parts relate to office components.
- Prepare electric cable, network and setup computer for PPML’s user.
- Prepare and maintain Network (LAN/ WAN) Infrastructure process documentation and Provide Technical support in the company.
- Setup personal firewall and control on virus protection for laptops/desktops (remoted control) to protect PPML’s server, all connected users and company data.
- Regularly Backups data (daily, weekly & Monthly) from all departments to server/USB.
- Register users and maintain access control for user in company to file servers
- Register all staff with Finger/other database registration into Database system (SQL-Server)
- Working with supplier for quotation to compare the cost before making Purchase Order.
- Maintain and update computer/equipment asset into the list if any change.
- Control on Telephone line.
- Control and maintain WIFI/internet for WYWAZA/PPML Building.
- Support maintenance’s House Technical (Software & Hardware)
- Report all update tasks relate to technology to Head Department if any.
- Monthly Payroll, OT, Mission and other…
- Other task work and support maintenance team go to check scrolling/LED on sites when there’s the problem with software and license.
- Daily monitor and maintain Hosting our website work 24-hour Domain www.ppmlgroup.com and wywazaapartment.com to work properly 24-hour.
- Monitor domain email @ppmlgroup and @wywaza
- 19. Manage & update website ppmlgroup.com
- Control website ( domain & hosting )
- A Bachelor’s Degree in IT and or related fields
- At Least 1 years-experience
- Good command of English,